CORRIDOR 8172 provides customizable storage for AV components, media, a turntable and/or LPs. The hardwood louvered door can be mounted to open from the right or the left to reveal a dedicated media shelf and two dual-depth compartments. The top glass surface conceals a power strip compartment and is the ideal home for a turntable. Easily removable back panels make wiring simple while ample ventilation allows your components to breathe.
- Corridor Collection
- 4-6 component capacity
- Hidden wheels allow the system to be rolled away from the wall for easy access to cables and connections
- Keep that tangle of wires and cords controlled and out of sight using this collection's integrated wire management features
- Easily adjustable levelers are built into leg assembly; Use to accommodate for uneven floors or to lift a cabinet off of its wheels (where applicable)
- Adjustable shelves allow you to configure your system to accommodate larger components
- Flow-through ventilation promotes air flow, prolonging component life
- BDI's glass shelves and doors are virtually shatterproof, allow you to use them for the bulkier components without giving it a second thought
- Removable or sliding back panels allow for easy access to cables and connections. Side back panels may be left off to accommodate oversized components
- Winner: ASFD Pinnacle Award, CDG Edward Haimsohn Design Award
- Offered in Chocolate Stained Walnut finish.