Cestita Batería is the latest member in the Cesta family: a portable, cordless version. As with all of Milá’s objects, Cestita, designed in 1962, strikes a balance between rational functionalism and the legacy of local artisan creation. With this new version, technology helps to enhance its features, maintaining the warmth that is characteristic of the family.
The lamp is a kindred spirit of the mythical Tramo (Trabajos Molestos, annoying works in English) company founded by Milá in the early sixties in order to self-produce his creations: all manner of simple, essential objects that help transform a house into a home. Embodying freedom of movement, Cestita Batería is a lantern that endows the atmosphere with delight wherever it is taken, depicting shadow puppets in the garden or emanating light from every corner.
- Cestita Collection
- Suitable for indoor use
- Lithium battery
- Range: 5h on high power / 15h on medium power / 30h on low power
- Battery charging time: 8h
- Available in White Opal Glass or White Opal Polyethylene shade
- Miguel Milá
- Wood structure
- Glass or polyethylene lampshade
- Overall: 8.6 in Dia x 14.1 in H
- 3W 120V 363 Lumens, 90CRI, 2700K LED lamp (included)
- Dry Area