First built for use on U.S. submarines in 1944, the Emeco Navy Chair is a modern furniture classic. In continuous production since its introduction, Emeco’s Navy collection—which also includes armchair, bar stool, counter stool, and child-size version—is a legendary example of Emeco’s famous 77-step process, in which recycled aluminum is hand formed and welded by skilled American craftsmen, and then tempered for strength. The Navy Chair’s classic anodized finish makes this modern chair highly durable, and, like all Emeco’s modern furniture designs, is guaranteed to last a lifetime.
Original round metal glide with a Lexan® cap, for the Navy collection. For all-around use. Especially suited for carpeted floors, to reduce friction.
- Navy Collection
- Made in the USA in Hanover, PA
- Soft plastic TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) glides for all-around use
- Aluminum is naturally fireproof
- Available in Brushed Aluminum or Polished Aluminum finish
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Recycled aluminum - hand brushed
- Overall: 15.5 in W x 19.5 in D x 34 in H
- Seat Height: 18 in