An icon of twentieth-century design, the Panton Chair from Vitra, is a legendary seating solution from the mind of Verner Panton. Showcasing an S-shaped frame crafted from a single piece of dyed-through polypropylene with a matte finish, the Panton Chair is considered the world's first molded plastic chair, maintaining its icon status for the better half of the last century. Suitable for use both indoors and out, this chair provides an unexpected, yet stylish contemporary touch to your favorite kitchen breakfast nooks or upscale dining rooms. Pair with a sleek, glass-topped table and fine linens for a cohesive design, or select a solid wood dining table and colorful lighting for a contrasting, yet balanced space to welcome family and friends.
- Panton Collection
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Designed in 1959
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Matte finish suited for outdoor use - See care instructions. We recommend limited exposure to sunlight.
- If the chair is exposed to sunlight for prolonged periods, the color may change over time.
- Fully Assembled
- Available in various colors
- 100% recyclable dyed-through polypropylene
- Overall: 19.75 in W x 17.75 in D x 34 in H
- Seat Height: 17.5 in