Your new transparent dining companion
The Victoria Ghost Chair has become an instant Kartell classic thanks to its eye-catching design and chic, transparent silhouette. Designed by Philippe Starck, this modern chair is a playful interpretation of a Victorian era chair, re-made in the new signature Kartell renewable polymer crafted from industrial waste cellulose and ISCC certified paper, using a single injection mold. The Victoria Ghost Chair is both lightweight and strong, with an elegant rounded back that beautifully complements square and rectangular dining tables alike. Available in a range of transparent colors, the Victoria Ghost Chair, carries a visual lightness that's ideal for small and large spaces.
- Ghost Collection
- Made in Italy
- Made with Recycled Materials
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Suitable for residential or commercial use
- Stackable up to seven chairs high
- Shock, scratch and weather-resistant
- GREENGUARD Certified
- Available in various colors
- Philippe Starck
- Polycarbonate 2.0 from transparent or mass-dyed renewable raw material
- Overall: 15.35 in W x 19.6 in D x 35.8 in H
- Seat Height: 18.1 in
- Weight: 7.9 lbs.